Documentation for the Universal React Redux Registration System
This documentation will cover the installation on your localhost machine, project architecture and working with the app in general.
The registration system includes both a Backend API written using NodeJS & MongoDB and a Frontend written as a Universal React Redux App.
Screenshot - Registration Page includes async validation (Redux-Form)
Registration, Login, Dashboard, Email Password, Logout
Account Update, 404 (Not Found)
The User Registration System is Fully Responsive out the box and you can Restrict Access to any page!
- Server-side Rendered
- JSON Web Tokens
- Webpack 4
- Babel 7
- Async Validation (Redux-Form)
- Winston - Better error handling/logging
- Bcrypt password encryption/verification
- Nodemailer – Custom mail server used to send password reset emails
- Custom ‘Password Reset’ Template (Built with MJML Framework)
- Multiple Layouts – Create unlimited layouts for pages/routes
- Unit Tests
- 100% FREE & Open Source
Before proceeding, please ensure you have the following software installed on your computer.
- Yarn (optional but recommended)
- Git command line tools
- Download Git CLT - Windows: https://git-scm.com/download/windows Mac: https://git-scm.com/download/mac
This software was developed by Ashley Bibizadeh.
The User Registration System is open source software licensed as MIT.